Monday, March 28, 2005

The Good Life

From: PC

The Good Life is knowing that when I feel no one else appears to be loving me, God does. It is knowing that whatever I face, God is in control and that there is a solution to the dilemma, no matter how difficult things may seem. I can make it through this with lessons learned and blessings bestowed or found in the answers I experienced, and some unexpected surprises along the way as I travel towards the solution. Roadblocks and detours catapult me in the direction that He intends, opening the doors to a possibly greater satisfaction and more purposeful life here on earth.

The Good Life is knowing that all is well with me, no matter what I may feel in the moment. There is a roof over my head, clothing in my closet (various sizes and we know what that means), food in my refrigerator, and a running patchwork piece of metal in my garage. I have some true friends and loving family, who will stand by me no matter what the situation, lifting me and encouraging me, truly invaluable wealth to a human being.

My legacy of faith in my Creator and His goodness, knowing my salvation through Jesus that will transcend to eternity with all of those who believe, captures the essence of my being.




---------------------------------------------------
Comments & Questions? Email: womenbefriends@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home